3 bedroom terraced house for saleChestnut Grove, Liverpool
- An immaculately presented and fully modernised Mid-Terraced residence in desirable location
- Three bedrooms, two reception rooms with open archway
- Modern fitted extended kitchen, modern family bathroom with white suite
- South rear gardens with lawned area, paved patio area and benefitting from not being overlooked
- Front garden beautifully presented and newly K rendered front elevation
**IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND FULLY MODERNISED EXTENDED MID-TERRACED RESIDENCE IN EXTREMELY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - THREE BEDROOMS - TWO SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS - EXTENDED MODERN FITTED KITCHEN - MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE - GARDENS BOTH TO THE FRONT AND REAR - NOT OVERLOOKED TO REAR**
With frosted and bevelled uPVC double glazed door and frosted glass side panel, laminate flooring, double radiator, under stairs storage cupboard with lighting, door to:-
14'6" x 9'5"
With laminate flooring, feature cast iron effect living flame gas fire, double radiator, uPVC double glazed half bay window, open archway to:-
Rear Dining Room
15'2" x 9'7"
With laminate flooring, feature display setting and inset spotlights to alcoves, double radiator, glass panelled door to:-
Extended modern fitted kitchen
13'11" x 8'
With range of matching wall and base units with rolled edged work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood, wall mounted combi boiler, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, single glazed wooden door to rear gardens, tiled floor, part tiled walls, double radiator, one and a half drainer sink unit with mixer tap.
Stairs and Landing
With doors to all first floor rooms.
15'1" x 9'5"
With feature exposed and distressed floorboards, double radiator, uPVC double glazed half bay window, fitted wardrobes to two walls part mirrored.
9'7" x 9'3"
With uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, double radiator, laminate flooring.
8'4" x 5'7"
With laminate flooring, double radiator, uPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Modern family bathroom
With three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls, double radiator, uPVC double glazed frosted glass window to rear elevation.
With part walled boundary and gated access, planting borders with established shrubs, loose stone garden area.
With lawned area, paved patio area, feature block paving, fenced boundaries.
EPC Band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.