2 bedroom penthouse for saleBertram Road, Liverpool
- Penthouse Apartment
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Kitchen & Lounge area
- Bathroom & Ensuite
- L17 Postcode
Jones & Chapman is delighted to welcome to the sales market this impressive two bedroom penthouse apartment, situated within the highly desirable and popular residential community of Aigburth, L17.
Jones & Chapman is delighted to offer For Sale this beautifully presented two bedroom penthouse apartment situated on the popular and much sought after Bertram Road, L17. Welcomed to the property by entrance hall, the accommodation is spacious and stylish throughout including open plan living kitchen and lounge area, three piece family bathroom, two generously proportioned bedrooms and ensuite from master bedroom. Due to the property's location an array of location amenities can be found within a one mile radius including shops, restaurants and transport routes. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what the property and its location has to offer.
Open Plan Kitchen Lounge Area 29' 8" Max x 16' Max ( 9.04m Max x 4.88m Max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, led downlights, two double glazed windows to the front.
Bedroom One 14' 2" max x 15' 9" ( 4.32m max x 4.80m )
Two double glazed sash windows to the front, radiator.
Double glazed velux window to the rear, walkin shower, low level W.C, wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" x 9' 6" ( 4.45m x 2.90m )
Two double glazed sash windows to the rear, radiator.
Double glazed sash window to the side, towel rail radiator, bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, low level W.C.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT114407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.