3 bedroom town house for saleJuniper Close, Hollingwood, Chesterfield
- End Town House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Generous Living Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Off Street Parking & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Cul-de-Sac Position
- EPC Rating: C
*** FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME IN CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION ***
* Occupying a pleasant corner cul-de-sac position is this delightful THREE Bedroomed Town House offering well ordered and neutrally presented accommodation, together with landscaped gardens, in this popular residential area, well placed for The Hollingwood Hub and Ringwood Park and easily accessible for the local amenities in Brimington and Staveley.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloaks/WC, Kitchen, Generous Living Room, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a Car Standing Space and a low maintenance gravel bed. To the rear of the property there is a paved patio area with steps up to a decked seating area with planted rear border.
General - Gas central heating
uPVC double glazed windows
uPVC soffits and fascias
Gross internal floor area - 63.2 sq.m./680 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - B
Secondary School Catchment Area - Springwell Community College
On The Ground Floor -
Spacious Entrance Hall - With tiled flooring, built-in under stairs storage cupboard and staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Cloaks/Wc - Fitted with a 2-piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and low flush WC.
Kitchen - 3.02m x 2.16m (9'11 x 7'1) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated electric oven and 4-ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for a fridge/freezer.
Living/Dining Room - 4.78m x 4.24m (15'8 x 13'11) - A generous reception room spanning the full width of the property and having French doors which overlook and open onto the rear garden.
On The First Floor -
Spacious Landing - With loft access hatch.
Bedroom One - 4.22m x 3.33m (13'10 x 10'11) - A generous double bedroom having two windows to the front elevation.
This room has two sets of built-in wardrobe and an over stair storage cupboard housing the gas boiler.
Bedroom Two - 2.51m x 2.08m (8'3 x 6'10) - A rear facing single bedroom.
Bedroom Three - 2.87m x 2.01m (9'5 x 6'7) - A second rear facing single bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom - Being part tiled and fitted with a 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with glass shower screen and mixer shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Chrome heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a Car Standing Space and a low maintenance gravel bed.
To the rear of the property there is a paved patio area with steps up to a decked seating area with planted rear border.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72143852.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27720168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.