1 bedroom flat for saleRegent Road, M5
- Due for completion Q4 2019
- Fantastic transport links
- Situated between Media city and MCR City Centre
- Multiple flexible payment terms
- Projected rental 7.2% Net Yield
- On-site Gym
- Award winning construction firm
- Flat size: 516.7sq.ft
Regent Plaza is a landmark residential development on the edge of Regent Road, Salford. It’s walls are in touching distance of Manchester City Centre, that will create identity and functionality at a prime location, on a major transitory route into and outof the City.Located in the emerging creative quarter, the development is creating a new contemporary living space for the ever increasing young, professional and residential community.Apartments are fully mortgageable and parking is available at £25,000 per space.Vestivia are the master agents on this development and work in partnership with Griffin Residential. Vestivia is a member of the Property Redress Scheme under membership number PRS009193
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72146771.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Griffin Residential, Griffin-residential.co.uk, National, UK Wide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.