4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThornton Avenue, Balham
- Beautiful period building
- Stunning extended kitchen diner
- Two receptions
- Prime location
- Period features
- Well presented
- Excellent selection of schools
- Excellent transport links
- Spacious accomodation
A truly magnificent four-bedroom house on the corner of Criffel Avenue nestled between Balham, Clapham and Streatham Hill.
A truly magnificent four-bedroom house on the corner of Criffel Avenue nestled between Balham, Clapham and Streatham Hill. The incredible property has a wonderful turreted section making it one of the most attractive buildings in the vicinity. The spacious accommodation is arranged over three levels with two reception rooms and extended kitchen-diner that leads to the large west-facing garden. The property is well presented generally with some wonderful period features and because of the corner plot offers side access to both the garden and the building itself. Thornton Avenue offers an excellent selection of schools in the immediate area as well as excellent transport and amenities in the areas listed above.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72148655.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58f737927c3ef. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brooks Estate Agents, Balham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.