3 bedroom link detached house for saleOakfield Road, Skellingthorpe, Lincoln
- Link Detached
- Three Bedrooms with En-suite to Master
- Beautifully Presented & Modern Accommodation Throughout
- Off-Road Parking with Car Port
- Sought After Location with Local Amenities
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Skellingthorpe is this beautifully modern and immaculately presented three bedroom link-detached property benefiting from ample off-road parking with car port, low maintenance front and rear gardens and modern kitchen/bathroom suites.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Skellingthorpe is this beautifully modern and immaculately presented three bedroom link-detached property benefiting from ample off-road parking with car port, low maintenance front and rear gardens, stunningly modern kitchen and bathroom suites, en-suite to the master and an array of local amenities, schooling and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Downstairs Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms with an En-suite to the Master and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With front entrance door, wall mounted panel radiator, stairs rising to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted panel radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' 4" ( 4.47m x 3.76m )
A spacious, light and airy reception room having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and wall lights.
Kitchen / Diner 22' 1" x 10' ( 6.73m x 3.05m )
Being fitted with a beautifully modern range of base and eye level units with work surfaces with soft close drawers incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer and a range of integrated appliances including a fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, electric double oven and a gas hob with extractor hood; complete with tiled splashbacks, wall mounted radiator, understairs cupboard housing the central heating boiler, double glazed window to the rear aspect, door to the rear aspect, centre island and space for a dining table and chairs with full length window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.38m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a chrome heated towel rail and a touch mirror.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and loft access.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 7' 11" ( 3.20m x 2.41m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and a built-in storage cupboard.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a P shaped panelled bath with screen and rainfall shower over; complete with a shaver point, Velux window to the rear aspect and a chrome heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with gravelled borders, decorative shrubs and a driveway with carport providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with patio and gravelled borders; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by timber fencing whilst benefiting further from large garden shed (available for negotiation).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72149975.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.