4 bedroom detached house for saleDuck Street, Hilton, Blandford Forum
- A Grade II Listed single storey period property
- Well-presented throughout with retained character features
- Part-vaulted ceilings and exposed ceiling timbers
- Versatile accommodation to suit a range of needs
- Delightful, part-walled cottage garden with stream
- Garage and outbuilding
- Duck Street is a no-through lane
This charming Grade II Listed period cottage has attractive colour washed elevations under a thatched roof and is located along a no-through lane within this sought after village. The accommodation is particularly versatile and being arranged over one floor, the property is light and airy with part vaulted ceilings and exposed ceiling timbers.
The front door opens into an entrance hall which in turn leads to the accommodation. The delightful sitting room is dual aspect and features a fireplace with inset wood burning stove and window seats. A door leads to an additional reception room which is currently utilised as a bedroom.
The kitchen features a range of floor and wall mounted units with double ceramic sink, timber works tops, 'Stoves' oven and hob and space/plumbing for a dishwasher. An opening leads to the dining room with a window and stable door to the rear garden.
The property currently provides three further double bedrooms, one of which is dual aspect with a fireplace and wood burning stove. The second bedroom is served by an ensuite bathroom and a dressing area.
Completing the accommodation is a study/music area and a recently fitted family bathroom with suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin.
A separate utility room can be accessed via the rear garden and offers space and plumbing for appliances.
Hilton is a small village with Parish Church approximately 2.5 miles from the historic village of Milton Abbas with its famous school. The local amenities include general stores/sub-post office, public house and primary school. The market town of Blandford Forum is approximately 10 miles and the County Town of Dorchester 14 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72150478.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA190147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Blandford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.