4 bedroom bungalow for saleBrettingham Avenue, Cringleford, Norwich
- GUIDE PRICE £410,000 - £425,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- LARGE SOUTH EAST FACING GARDEN
** GUIDE PRICE £410,000 - £425,000 ** Offered to the market with no onward chain is this spacious four bedroom detached chalet bungalow situated on a good sized plot within the highly regarded area of Cringleford offering versatile accommodation set over two floors with well stocked gardens.
This beautifully presented detached family home is located to the South of Norwich within the highly sought after Village location of Cringleford. The property is conveniently positioned within a 0.2 mile radius of local amenities including a Doctors Surgery, Chemist and Vetenary Practice and is situated within close proximity of local Primary Schools. The property offers accommodation of1496 square feet including large entrance reception, shower room, kitchen, dining room, living room, conservatory, ground floor bedroom, landing, three first floor bedrooms as well as a family bathroom. Externally the property sits on a good sized plot with driveway and garage parking with a large mature South East facing garden to the rear. The property is being offered with no onward chain and internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the space this property has to offer!
UPVC door to front aspect, boiler room with floor standing gas fired central heating boiler, electric meter and gas meter, radiator, doors to shower room, kitchen, living room, ground floor bedroom and stairs to first floor.
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower, pedestal sink, low level WC, fully tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 10' ( 4.06m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit set into roll top work surfaces, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, electric oven, gas hob, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, uPVC door to rear aspect leading to garden, and door to dining room.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.15m )
Open from living room, door to conservatory and kitchen, radiator.
Living Room 12' 1" x 21' 3" ( 3.68m x 6.48m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, fireplace with gas fire, wall lights, radiator, door from hallway, open to dining room.
Conservatory 10' maximum x 8' 8" ( 3.05m maximum x 2.64m )
UPVC and brick construction with windows to side and rear and french doors leading to garden.
Bedroom 10' 1" plus wardrobes x 13' 4" ( 3.07m plus wardrobes x 4.06m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect with views into garden, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Stairs from entrance reception to first floor, uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, airing cupboard, doors to first floor bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 15' 2" into wardrobes x 10' 5" ( 4.62m into wardrobes x 3.17m )
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 9' 3" x 13' 5" maximum ( 2.82m x 4.09m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 9' 3" x 10' 5" ( 2.82m x 3.17m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising bath, pedestal sink, low level wc, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
The property is situated on a good sized plot with driveway and garage to the front as well as a mature south east facing garden to the rear.
The Property is located within the highly sought village of Cringleford which provides convenient access onto the A11 as well as the University and University Hospital. Cringleford itself is an established and expanding village towards the south of Norwich which neighbours Eaton where you will find a wide range of facilities and amenities including Waitrose, Laura Ashley, Barclays Bank, two local public houses, off license and take away restaurants. There are good public transport links with buses running into the city centre and towards the University and hospital.
From the Unthank Road office proceed along Unthank road out of the Norwich until the junction with Mile End Road taking a left hand turn. At the roundabout take your third exit onto Newmarket Road and proceed along to the village of Eaton. Before the road duals take a left hand turning into Eaton village proceeding straight over the lights onto Eaton Street, over the Humpback bridge onto Newmarket Road through the village of Cringleford. Before the road rejoins the A11 take a left hand turning onto Keswick Road then immediately right onto Cantley Lane follow the road taking a left hand turning into Brettingham Avenue, bear around to the left where the property will be found on your right hand side marked by a William H Brown For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72164345.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR103520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.