Plot for saleSt. Faiths Road, Norwich, Norfolk
Jackon-Stops of Norwich are pleased to be offering a cleared self-build plot with full planning permission in place to erect an executive, detached family home located in the popular residential area of Old Catton on St Faiths Lane.
- Broadland District Council Authority
- Application No. 20170739
- Date of decision: 20th June 2017
DRIVING DISTANCES (approx.)
- Norwich Railway Station 4.2 miles
- The Broads 12 miles
- N. Norfolk Coast 20 miles
- A Squared Architects
- Approximately 0.13acres (stms)
This self-build development opportunity is conveniently located in the popular suburban village of Old Catton, which provides a blend of country living, with the benefit of being just 3 miles north of the city of Norwich. Old Catton provides a good range of local amenities, including shops, dental practice, medical practice, two infant schools within 0.5 miles and a primary school within 1 mile. The site is well placed for access to a regular bus service to Norwich City Centre, North Walsham, University of East Anglia and the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital. In addition, there is a park-and-ride service located at Norwich International Airport. The North Norfolk Coast and the Norfolk Broads are within easy driving distance and during the first half of 2018 this area will further benefit from the Norwich Northern Distributor Road which will link the A47 to the south east of the city.
The Cathedral City of Norwich has a vibrant business community and as the regional centre, has an extensive range of cultural and leisure facilities, including the Norwich City football club, the Riverside leisure development complete with cinema and numerous restaurants and pubs. The city has an excellent range of state and private schools and is well known for its excellent shopping with a combination of independent retailers along with a number of premium department stores. Norwich has a mainline railway station with a service to London Liverpool Street (1hr 50 mins) and the expanding Norwich International Airport is just a short distance away.
Our client has informed us that he has permission to remove one of the trees, and that only one of them is subject to a TPO.
Broadland District Council
Leave Norwich heading north on the A1151/Charlton Road. Turn left onto Bull Close Road to continue on the A1151 and then proceed for approximately 0.3 miles. Turn slightly left onto Magdalen Road/B1150 and continue for 0.9 miles. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit ono Chartwell Road/A1042. Continue to follow the A1042 (Mile Cross Lane) for 0.4 miles and then turn right onto St. Faiths Road. Continue on St. Faiths Road through Catton until you reach a small roundabout. Take the 2nd exit, continuing straight over into St. Faiths Road and number 331 (plot 9) will be the third plot on your left-hand side.
1. These particulars have been prepared in good faith as a general guide, they are not exhaustive and include information provided to us by other parties including the seller, not all of which will have been verified by us.
2. We have not carried out a detailed or structural survey; we have not tested any services, appliances or fittings. Measurements, floor plans, orientation and distances are given as approximate only and should not be relied on.
3. The photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current, aspects may have changed since the photographs were taken. No assumption should be made that any contents are included in the sale.
4. We have not checked that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation approval, statutory or regulatory permissions or consents. Any reference to any alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that necessary planning, building regulations, or other consent has been obtained.
5. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys, and professional advice about all relevant aspects of the property.
6. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact; we have no authority to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property. If these are required, you should include their terms in any contract between you and the seller.
7. Viewings are strictly by prior appointment with sole agents Jackson-Stops. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72164408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR170287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.