2 bedroom flat for salePlough Lane, Wimbledon, SW19
- Fabulous two bedroom first floor flat
- Open-plan reception room with ample space to dine
- Set within a brand new development
- Benefiting from modern fixtures and fittings
- Private balcony over-looking communal gardens
A stunning two bedroom, first floor flat set within a recently built development on Durnsford Road, benefiting from a private balcony, a communal garden and underground parking.
This superb development is located on Durnsford Road, within easy reach of the many amenities in Wimbledon Park, Haydons' Road and Wimbledon town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72166055.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1059908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.