3 bedroom house for saleWyfold Estate,Henley-on-Thames,RG9
- Wyfold Estate
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Refitted en suite shower room to master bedroom
- Outbuilding with light and power
- Sitting room with wood burner
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Study/Family room
- Family bathroom
- Rear garden extending to approx. 80ft
- Off road parking
Set in the Wyfold Estate with access to Henley and Reading is this 3/4 bedroom mews house with well planned accommodation
A beautifully presented mews property situated within the sought after location of the Wyfold Estate.
Located within the tranquil setting of 180 acres of private grounds, yet convenient access to the nearby towns of Henley on Thames, Reading and Oxford. The accommodation includes:
entrance hall, spacious cloakroom, reception room with wood burning stove as well as playroom/4th bedroom.
The kitchen/breakfast room has a contemporary finish and has been fitted with modern Harvey Jones cabinets. There is a range of integrated Neff appliances which include: washing machine, dishwasher, double oven, microwave, and fridge/freezer. An island provides further useful storage and informal seating. The living room is a generous size benefiting from wood burning stove, double doors lead you through to the formal dining room with large feature window overlooking the superb rear garden.
The first-floor accommodation comprises of Master suite with ensuite walk in shower room and dressing area, family bath, two further double bedrooms with built in double wardrobes and views over the gardens to the rear.
To the front of this delightful property is allocated off-road parking for two cars. To the rear, a pair of impressive feature windows and French doors lead on to an immaculate 80ft private garden with unique original semi-circle paved border, two separate social area patio’s as well as outhouse with light and power. The rear of the garden also lends access to the original walled herb garden and orchard for the manor house. This garden has now been superbly landscaped with an area of lawn, gravel pathways and fruit trees for the exclusive use of the residents of Hawthorne Drive.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2650927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Henley-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.