4 bedroom detached house for saleCastle Road, Kingswear, Dartmouth, TQ6
- Detached house in spectacular location
- Magnificent sea and estuary views
- 3 Reception rooms
- 4 Bedrooms - 3 bathrooms (2 en suite)
- Beautiful private gardens leading down to the water's edge
- Large terrace, balconies
- Private slipway and dock with davit
- Garage and gated parking
A stunning detached property situated in a spectacular elevated position, with magnificent south and west facing views over the Dart Estuary and Start Bay from all the principal rooms. The beautifully presented accommodation provides spacious family living and benefits from a large garage and ample parking. Kingswear Court Lodge is understood to date from the 19th century with earlier origins. A Victorian red post box, still in use, is set into the wall by the front door.
The extensive gardens are a particular feature of the property, providing a high degree of privacy and colour, particularly in the Spring. A large paved terrace to the seaward side provides a superb area for entertaining and relaxing. Steps and pathways lead down through the garden to the water's edge. A further pathway leads down to the private dock in Silver Cove.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72168293.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR120182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.