3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHucknall Avenue, Ashgate, Chesterfield
- Bay Fronted Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC/Aluminum Framed Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms & Garden Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage & CSS
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: D
*** EXTENDED BAY FRONTED SEMI WITH SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN ***
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is this delightful Bay Fronted THREE Bedroomed Semi Detached House which has been extended to the rear to provide 943 Sq. Ft. of generously proportioned living space, requiring a scheme of cosmetic upgrade to create a fantastic family home with a delightful south facing rear garden, in this popular residential area, just 2.1 miles west of the Town Centre.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC/Aluminium Framed Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Garden Room, Galley Kitchen, Bay Fronted Living Room, Three Bedrooms, Dressing Room and Spacious 5-Piece Family Bathroom.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a driveway providing Off Street Parking and leading to the Single Garage with light and power. There is also a lawned garden with mature planted borders. The enclosed south facing rear garden comprises a paved patio and generous lawn with planted borders, shrubs and fruit trees. There is also a hardstanding for a greenhouse and garden shed.
General - Gas central heating (Baxi Bermuda Back Boiler)
uPVC & aluminium framed double glazed windows and doors
uPVC soffits and fascias
Security alarm system
Gross internal floor area - 87.6 sq.m./943 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - B
Secondary School Catchment Area - Outwood Academy Newbold
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - Having a built-in under stair storage cupboard and Pantry.
A staircase rises up to the First Floor accommodation.
Dining Room - 3.45m x 3.20m (11'4 x 10'6) - A good sized reception room having a feature marble fireplace with fitted living flame coal effect gas fire.
Glazed sliding doors open to give access to the Living Room and a squared opening leads through into the ...
Garden Room - 3.12m x 2.13m (10'3 x 7'0) - A third good sized reception room with sliding patio doors overlooking and opening onto the rear garden. There is also a sliding door giving access into the ...
Galley Kitchen - 3.71m x 1.78m (12'2 x 5'10) - Being fully tiled and fitted with a range of beech wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated appliances to include a fridge/freezer, electric double oven and 4-ring gas hob with fitted grill above.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and slimline dishwasher.
Living Room - 3.45m x 3.45m (11'4 x 11'4) - A generous bay fronted reception room having a feature fireplace with fitted gas fire.
On The First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.45m x 3.25m (11'4 x 10'8) - A generous rear facing double bedroom having built-in wardrobes with sliding doors, overhead storage cupboards and drawer/vanity unit.
There is also a built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
An opening leads through into the ...
Dressing Room - 2.59m x 0.99m (8'6 x 3'3) - Having built-in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors along one wall.
Bedroom Two - 3.63m x 3.45m (11'11 x 11'4) - A good sized front facing double bedroom with large bay window and built-in wardrobes and storage cupboards.
Bedroom Three / Box Room - 1.91m x 1.80m (6'3 x 5'11) - A compact front facing single bedroom.
Spacious Family Bathroom - Being fully tiled and fitted with a 5-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin with worktop and storage cupboards below, low flush WC and bidet.
This room also has the loft access hatch.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a driveway providing Off Street Parking and leading to the Single Garage with light and power. There is also a lawned garden with mature planted borders.
The enclosed south facing rear garden comprises a paved patio and generous lawn with planted borders, shrubs and fruit trees. There is also a hardstanding for a greenhouse and garden shed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27722980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.