2 bedroom terraced house for saleManchester Old Road, Rhodes, Middleton
- Larger Style Two Bed Garden Terraced
- Gas Central Heated / uPVC Double Glazed
- Lounge / Dining Area And Kitchen
- Large Four-Piece Bathroom
- Cellars With Light And Power
- Rear Patio Garden / In Excellent Order
Sympathetically Upgraded Larger Style Two Bed Garden Terraced. In Excellent Order Throughout. Briefly comprising of gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, lounge, dining area and kitchen to the ground floor with access to cellar rooms with light and power. The first floor affords the two bedrooms and a large four-piece bathroom suite. Externally to the front is a walled and gated front garden and to the rear a pleasant paved patio garden. Situated in a popular and convenient position with easy access to Middleton town centre, transport links and the M60 motorway network.
Ground Floor -
Hallway - Entrance hall with "Roc" door, tiled flooring, coved ceiling and radiator. Staircase rising to the first floor
Lounge - 3.4m x 3.3m (11'1" x 10'9") - Front aspect with duel fuel wood burner set within feature brick surround, wall mounted T.V point, picture rail, coved ceiling and radiator. Open plan to the dining area.
Dining Room - 4.4m x 4.4m (14'5" x 14'5") - Rear aspect with ornamental fire set within feature surround, picture rail, coved ceiling and radiator.
Kitchen - 3.7m x 2.4m (12'1" x 7'10") - Rear aspect with a range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink, electric hob with extractor above electric oven, wall mounted boiler, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, tiled flooring and part tiled walls. Access to large cellar with light, heating and power. External access.
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.1m x 3.4m (13'5" x 11'1") - Front aspect with fitted wardrobes, wall mounted T.V point, stripped wooden flooring, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 4.4m x 2.8m (14'5" x 9'2") - Rear aspect with fitted wardrobes, T.V point, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bathroom - Large four-piece bathroom suite comprising of bath, gas shower cubicle, vanity wash-basin, low-level W.C, fully tiled walls, laminated wooden floor covering and radiator.
Outside - Walled and gated soiled garden housing a variety of plants and shrubs. To the rear is a well maintained and very pleasant paved patio garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72170675.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27723172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGowan Homes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.