2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGorse Cover Road, BS35
- IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTOR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SITUATED IN A POPULAR CUL-DE-SAC
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN/DINER
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF STREET PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE BY TO THE LOCAL AMENITIES
NO CHAIN!! Perfect for first time buyers or investors.
A delightful two bedroom end of terrace house, situated on a cul de sac within a popular road in Severn Beach. Comprising of lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further benefits from a GARAGE with a driveway providing off street parking, gas central heating and Upvc double glazing. The village of Severn Beach has local public transport into Bristol via train and easy access to M4/M5 motorway links, Severn Beach has a Post Office, Bakery and local shop within walking distance and is close by to Cribbs Causeway for a wide variety of shops and supermarkets.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72171200.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SS1009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Severnside Estate Agents Ltd, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.