4 bedroom detached house for saleAppleshaw Close, Gravesend, Kent
- 3/4 bedroom detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Potentially 3 living areas
- Good condition throughout
- Utility room and downstairs cloakroom
- Integral garage and driveway
- EPC energy rating E (51)
"Location, location, location" definitely applies to this property. Houses in this area are always sought after and rarely come on to the market. The popular Singlewell area, off Chalky Bank, is just a 'stone's throw' away from Mid Kent golf course, local parks, excellent schools and Morrisons supermarket. It is also a short driving distance to the A2/M2 motorway networks providing access to London, the Kent coast and Ebbsfleet International railway station offering a fast service to London.
The house itself is tucked away in the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac offering a generous sized plot and privacy. With its quirky design, but deceptive from the outside, the floor plans show the extent of the spacious living accommodation.
The property currently boasts three living areas and a spacious fitted kitchen area offering ample storage. There are four bedrooms with a built-in shower cubicle in the dressing area to the master bedroom, a family bathroom and a downstairs cloakroom as well.
There is a good sized garden which is large enough for the kids to let off some steam with their friends and it has its own driveway to the front for extra parking.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 14'6 x 9'0 (4.42m x 2.75m)
- Kitchen: 21'1 (6.43m) x 9'2 (2.80m) narrowing to 8'2 (2.49m)
- Sitting Room: 24'7 x 11'0 (7.50m x 3.36m)
- Family Room/Bedroom 4: 11'6 into fitted wardrobes x 10'8 (3.51m x 3.25m)
- Utility Room: 8'1 x 4'7 (2.47m x 1.40m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 x 10'0 (3.36m x 3.05m)
- En-Suite Dressing Room: 11'0 x 9'3 (3.36m x 2.82m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 10'0 (3.10m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'8 x 8'4 (2.95m x 2.54m)
- Shower Room: 6'5 x 5'8 (1.96m x 1.73m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72174980.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.