3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStorrs Road, Brampton, Chesterfield
- Bay Fronted Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms
- Dining Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
- Generous Rear Garden
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating:
*** GUIDE PRICE: £210,000 - £215,000 ***
*** EXTENDED BAY FRONTED FAMILY HOME WITH 150 FT REAR GARDEN IN BROOKFIELD CATCHMENT ***
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is this fantastic THREE Bedroomed Semi Detached House which has been extended to the rear to provide 751 Sq. Ft. of well ordered and tastefully appointed accommodation, together with Off Street Parking and a generous south east facing rear garden, in this popular residential area, well placed for the local amenities in Walton and Brampton and within walking distance of Westfield and Brookfield Schools.
* Gas Central Heating (Boiler replaced March 2018) and uPVC Double Glazing (Front & Patio doors replaced 2017)
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Bay Fronted Living Room, Sitting Room, Dining Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a block paved drive providing ample Off Street Parking. A side gate gives access to a generous, enclosed south east facing rear garden which comprises of a paved patio with steps down to a fantastic lawn with planted beds, borders and trees. There is also a Summer House, garden shed and further seating area.
General - Gas central heating (Combi Boiler replaced March 2018 with 5 year warranty)
uPVC double glazed windows
Gross internal floor area - 69.7 sq.m./751 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - B
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Academy Trust
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Living Room - 3.84m x 3.81m (12'7 x 12'6) - A generous reception room with bay window overlooking the front of the property.
Sitting Room - 3.53m x 2.87m (11'7 x 9'5) - A second good sized reception area being open plan to the kitchen and having built-in storage cupboards and fitted shelving to the recess. An opening gives access to a built-in under stair store and side entrance door.
A further squared opening leads through to the ...
Dining Kitchen - 4.37m x 4.17m (14'4 x 13'8) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of medium oak wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset 1½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated electric oven and 4-ring gas hob with extractor over.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for a fridge/freezer.
Tiled flooring to the kitchen area.
There is space for a dining table and chairs in front of French doors which overlook and open onto the rear garden.
On The First Floor -
Landing - With loft access hatch.
Bedroom One - 3.96m x 3.00m (13'0 x 9'10) - A delightful bay fronted double bedroom with built-in storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two - 2.97m x 2.90m (9'9 x 9'6) - A second good sized double bedroom with built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three - 1.96m x 1.78m (6'5 x 5'10) - A front facing single bedroom.
Family Bathroom - Being part tiled and fitted with a white 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with bath/shower mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a block paved drive providing ample Off Street Parking.
A side gate gives access to a generous, enclosed south east facing rear garden which comprises a paved patio with steps down to a long lawn with planted beds, borders and trees. There is also a Summer House, garden shed and further seating area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27725183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.