3 bedroom terraced house for salePalm Avenue, Sidcup, DA14
- Stunning 3 bedroom family home
- Completely refurbished and extended
- New kitchen and bathroom
- New heating and electrics
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary bathroom
- Easy to maintain garden
- Viewing is a must
Guide Price: £390,000 - £400,000. Completely refurbished and extended 3 double bedroom terraced house. Located within quiet residential area, this property simply must be viewed to appreciate the level of detail and spacious feel this family house has to offer. Based over 3 floors the property Comprises open plan lounge/dining and new kitchen with integrated appliances, 3 good sized bedrooms, contemporary bathroom and large eaves storage area. Externally the property has off street parking and an easy to maintain rear garden. Available with no onward chain. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENEDED
Hall with stairs to 1st floor
Double glazed window to front, 2 x radiators, under stairs storage cupboard, wood flooring - open to dining area with spot down lights open to kitchen
Newly installed kitchen with extensive range of high gloss, cream wall base and drawer units with matching work tops and contemporary splash back tiling, Integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, oven, gas hob and extractor, one and half sink with mixer taps, wood flooring, double glazed window to rear and door to garden.
Carpeted stairs to 1st floor
Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 13'1(max)
Double glazed bay window to front, new carpet, neutral décor and radiator.
Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 9'2
Accesses through bonus area which could be used as dressing room/study area (see floorplan) double glazed window to rear, new carpet and radiator
Contemporary bathroom with panelled bath with shower and screen, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor, heated towel rail, ceramic flooring and tiled walls.
Carpeted stairs to 2nd floor with doors to bedroom 3 and eaves storage room.
Bedroom 3: 12'3 x 8'8
Double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring and radiator.
Large eaves storage with light and power.
Rear garden Approx: 45ft
New decking area leading to lawn and planting beds, outside tap and rear access.
Off street parking to front.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAPIT_000563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Capital Estate Agents, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.