Studio flat for saleRussell Street, Sheffield, S3
- Prices starting from just £89,995
- 8% Net rental assurance for 3 years
- Investor friendly payment plan, 35% on exchange 65% on completion
- 42 Studio's and 1 bed apartments
- Prices below comparables in local area
- Phase 1 already complete and tenanted
- No ground rent, management fees or service charges to be paid for the first 3 years
Opulent are proud to offer our latest development in Sheffield's Kelham Island Quarter, Cornwall Works Phase 2. With Phase 1 having already been completed and fully tenanted, Phase 2 offers investors a fantastic opportunity to capitalise on the growing significance of Sheffield as a property investment hotspot.
Cornwall Works Phase 2 will feature 48 self-contained studios and 1-bedroom apartments priced significantly lower than any other nearby comparable. With completion set for Q3 2019, each apartment comes complete with a 3 year 8% Net rental assurance payable quarterly in arrears.
The investor friendly payment plan also allows investors to pay 35% on exchange with the rest not due until the project completes in Q3 2019.
• Prices starting from just £89,995
• 8% Net rental assurance for 3 years
• Investor friendly payment plan, 35% on exchange 65% on completion
• 42 Studio's and 1 bed apartments
• Prices below comparables in local area
• Phase 1 already complete and tenanted
• No ground rent, management fees or service charges to be paid for the first 3 years
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72198713.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Cornwall4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Opulent, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.