3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeywood Street, Brimington, Chesterfield
- New Build Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- CSS & Gardens
- EPC Rating: TBC
*** SUPERBLY SPACIOUS NEW BUILD FAMILY HOME ***
* This fantastic THREE/FOUR Bedroomed Semi Detached House offers 1191 Sq. Ft. of neutrally presented and contemporary styled family accommodation over three floors, which includes a large 'L' shaped Reception Room and a superb Open Plan Dining Kitchen, in this popular residential area, well placed for the local amenities in Brimington.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloaks/WC, Study/Bedroom 4, Living Room, Utility Room, Superb Open Plan Dining Kitchen with French doors opening onto the rear patio, Three further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
* Outside: The property has a block paved driveway providing Off Street Parking, alongside a low maintenance garden to the front. A gate to the side gives access to steps which lead down to the rear garden which comprises of a paved patio and an area where an artificial lawn is to be laid.
General - Gas central heating (Logic Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Security alarm system
Gross internal floor area - 110.6 sq.m./1191 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - TBC
Secondary School Catchment Area - Springwell Community College
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With staircases to the Lower Ground Floor and First Floor accommodation.
Cloaks/Wc - Fitted with a 2-piece suite comprising of a low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Study / Bedroom 4 - 3.12m x 2.87m (10'3 x 9'5) - A good sized, versatile front facing reception room.
'L' Shaped Living Room - 5.08m x 4.42m (16'8 x 14'6) - A most generous reception room with two windows overlooking the rear garden.
On The Lower Ground Floor -
Open Plan Dining Kitchen - 7.44m x 4.95m (24'5 x 16'3) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of cream hi-gloss wall, drawer and base units with complementary wood work surfaces over.
Inset 1½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated appliances to include a fridge, dishwasher, electric oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood over.
Downlighting to the ceiling.
There is plenty of space for living/dining furniture in front of French doors which overlook and open onto the rear patio.
There is also a built-in under stair storage cupboard and further cupboard housing the gas combi boiler.
Utility Room - 2.01m x 1.83m (6'7 x 6'0) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of cream hi-gloss wall, drawer and base units with complementary wood work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated appliances to include an automatic washing machine and freezer.
On The First Floor -
Landing - With built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One - 3.86m x 2.84m (12'8 x 9'4) - A generous front facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Two - 3.76m x 2.92m (12'4 x 9'7) - A second good sized rear facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Three - 2.54m x 2.06m (8'4 x 6'9) - A rear facing single bedroom.
Family Bathroom - Being part tiled and fitted with a white 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with glass shower screen and bath/shower mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Chrome heated towel rail.
Outside - The property has a block paved driveway providing Off Street Parking, alongside a low maintenance garden to the front.
A gate to the side gives access to steps which lead down to the rear garden which comprises of a paved patio and an area where an artificial lawn is to be laid.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27589869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.