2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStorrs Road, Brampton, Chesterfield
- Semi Detached Cottage
- GCH & Majority uPVC Double Glazing
- Kitchen and Cellar
- Living Room
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Attached Garage & CSS
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: D
*** CHARACTER COTTAGE WITH GENEROUS GARDENS ***
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is this delightful TWO Double Bedroomed Stone built Cottage offering well ordered living space which would benefit from a scheme of cosmetic upgrading to create a lovely home, together with an Attached Garage and generous rear garden.
* The property is located in this sought after residential area, well placed for Brookfield and Westfield Schools and for the various amenities on Chatsworth Road.
* Gas Central Heating and Majority uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Porch, Kitchen with access to a Cellar, Living Room, Ground Floor Bathroom, Rear Entrance Porch and Two first floor Double Bedrooms.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a concrete drive giving access to an Attached Single Garage. A side gate gives access to the rear of the property where there is a good sized lawned garden with mature planted borders and a Potting Shed/Workshop. Beyond this a gate gives access to a further garden area previously used as a vegetable plot.
General - Gas central heating (Baxi Combi Boiler)
Majority uPVC double glazing
Gross internal floor area - 74.7 sq.m./805 sq.ft. (Including cellar and garage)
Council Tax Band - B
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Academy Trust
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch - With glazed inner door leading through into the ...
Kitchen - 3.02m x 2.46m (9'11 x 8'1) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over and a single drainer stainless steel sink.
The slot-in cooker and under counter fridge are included in the sale.
A door gives access to a staircase which rises up to the First Floor accommodation and a further door gives access to steps that lead down into the ...
Cellar - A useful storage space with vaulted ceiling.
Living Room - 3.89m x 3.86m (12'9 x 12'8) - A good sized rear facing reception room having a feature stone fireplace with tiled hearth and fitted coal effect gas fire and exposed ceiling beams.
A bi-fold door leads through into the ...
Bathroom - Being part tiled and fitted with a white 3-piece suite comprising of a cast iron bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Rear Entrance Porch -
On The First Floor -
Landing - With loft access hatch.
Bedroom One - 3.94m x 3.86m (12'11 x 12'8) - A rear facing double bedroom with built-in storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two - 2.59m x 2.46m (8'6 x 8'1) - A front facing double bedroom having built-in wardrobes with sliding doors and a built-in over stair storage cupboard.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a concrete drive giving access to an Attached Single Garage (narrowing to 2.22 metres) having light, power and plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
A side gate gives access to the rear of the property where there is a good sized lawned garden with mature planted borders and a Potting Shed/Workshop. Beyond this a gate gives access to a further garden area which was previously used as a vegetable plot. There is also an Outside WC and Coal Store.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27726745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.