3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDoyle Gardens, Kensal Rise, NW10
- Semi-detached freehold house
- Period features throughout
- Garage and off street parking
- South West facing garden
- Potential to extend at rear and loft conversion (STPP)
- No upper chain
- Opposite King Edward VII park
We are delighted to market this charming semi-detached freehold house with garage and off street parking which has been a family home for over 40 years. Currently the house offers two reception rooms and a further dining room which leads to the eat-in kitchen and access to the 75ft South West facing garden. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate W.C. This family home retains many of its original period features and has phenomenal potential to extend to the side and rear plus a loft conversion (STPP). In addition, King Edward VII and Roundwood Park are a short stroll away. Located between Kensal Rise & Harlesden with access to, Kensal Green Underground (Bakerloo line), Willesden Junction and Kensal Rise (Overground) Stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72206884.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST190606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paramount , London - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.