3 bedroom terraced house for saleBaxter Close, Fakenham
- Deceptively Spacious
- Immaculately Presented
- Flexible Living Accommodation
- Popular Location
- Viewing Essential!
Situated on the popular Baxter Close development which was built by Abel Homes, this modern house is deceptively spacious with three double bedrooms, master with en-suite, lounge, dining room and kitchen with separate breakfast room. Outside, there is a small garden, garage and parking.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to the front, oak effect laminate flooring, radiator, coved ceiling, and stairs to the first floor.
WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator, oak effect laminate flooring and UPVC double glazed window.
Lounge 18' x 14' 2" max extending to 18' 5" ( 5.49m x 4.32m max extending to 5.61m )
(Irregular shaped room) Feature fireplace with fitted gas fire, marble hearth and oak effect surround. Coved ceiling, two radiators, TV point, oak effect laminate flooring and UPVC double glazed window.
Dining Room 21' 1" max x 12' 3" max narrowing to 7' 7" ( 6.43m max x 3.73m max narrowing to 2.31m )
(Irregular shaped room) Oak effect laminate flooring, coved ceiling, built in understairs storage cupboard, radiator and UPVC double glazed windows.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splashbacks. Built in double oven and gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, coved ceiling, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Breakfast Room 10' 8" x 8' ( 3.25m x 2.44m )
Radiator, coved ceiling, oak effect laminate flooring and UPVC double glazed French doors leading into the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hall, radiator and built in storage cupboard with shelving.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.06m x 3.25m )
Double glazed Velux windows with dual aspect, radiator and access to loft space.
Master Bedroom 12' 11" max x 12' 5" max narrowing to 10' ( 3.94m max x 3.78m max narrowing to 3.05m )
(Irregular shaped room) UPVC double glazed window, radiator, TV point, coved ceiling and access to loft space with ladder.
En Suite Bathroom
WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, bath, separate corner shower cubicle. Radiator, coved ceiling, extractor fan and UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" max narrowing to 10' 2" x 9' 10" max ( 3.71m max narrowing to 3.10m x 3.00m max )
(Irregular shaped room) Coved ceiling, access to loft space with ladder, radiator and UPVC double glazed windows.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and glass shower screen with tiled splashbacks. Shaver point, radiator, coved ceiling and UPVC double glazed obscured window to the rear.
Up and over door, store cupboard.
The property benefits from an enclosed, courtyard garden to the rear which gives a high degree of privacy. There is an access gate which leads through to parking and the garage. There is also a shingled and walled garden area to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72209399.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM105176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.