3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdward Road, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15 9TG
- Cul De Sac Location
- Kingswood Park on the Doorstep!
- Ideal for Families with Children & Pets
- Large Bright Bay Fronted Lounge
- Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- South Facing Large Garden
- Outstanding Hanham School Catchment
**PARK & CUL DE SAC LOCATION** The position of this attractive property is ideal! Sitting on the doorstep of Kingswood Park! Its a must see within this budget offering a large south facing garden along with internally boasting a large lounge and kitchen/diner along with cloakroom and storage downstairs. Upstairs boast three double bedrooms! along with a family bathroom. Please call to arrange a visit.
Stairs to first floor, hooks for coats, space for shoes
4.19m (13' 9") x 3.91m (12' 10")
Double glazed bay window to front, feature fireplace, radiator, door into
KITCHEN DINING ROOM
4.19m (13' 9") x 2.54m (8' 4")
Wall and base beech wood effect units with black work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for fridge freezer and washing machine, fitted oven and hob with extractor fan over, stainless steel splash backs and tiled splash backs, double glazed window to rear, door to
With door to back garden, storage cupboard and door to
0.84m (2' 9") x 1.50m (4' 11")
Wc and wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, towel radiator, window to rear
Leading to first floor landing with doors to
2.11m (6' 11") x 2.16m (7' 1")
Three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen , wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, chrome towel radiator, obscure window to front
2.69m (8' 10") x 3.51m (11' 6")
Double glazed window to front, door to cupboard housing combination boiler, radiator
3.00m (9' 10") x 3.00m (9' 10")
Double glazed window to front, radiator
2.39m (7' 10") x 2.49m (8' 2")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
Front: Path to front door, access to side of property to rear garden, laid to stone Rear: Laid to stone with gate leading to lawn
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72209840.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KISAL202777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.