3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUpper Redlands Road, Reading, RG1
- Three bedrooms all with exposed floorboards
- Two reception rooms each with fireplaces
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Modern bathroom suite with shower
- Driveway parking; EPC rating: E
- Established private garden
An attractive, gable fronted, semi-detached property in a favoured University location. This lovely Edwardian home has well-planned living accommodation and is presented in excellent order throughout. It has been sympathetically improved whilst retaining original period features such as fireplaces, exposed floorboards and picture rails. The property offers the benefit of close proximity to the town centre, hospital, schools and major transport links.
Sitting Room 5.69m (18'8) x 4.55m (14'11)
Dining Room 4.27m (14') x 4.19m (13'9)
Kitchen 4.09m (13'5) x 2.01m (6'7)
Bedroom One 4.57m (15') x 3.96m (13')
Bedroom Two 3.66m (12') x 3.53m (11'7)
Bedroom Three 2.82m (9'3) x 2.59m (8'6)
A patio has steps down to a well-maintained lawned garden with shrub beds and pathway leading to an area of shingled garden and a useful workshop/storage shed with power and light.
The front of the property is enclosed by a privet hedgerow with off road parking.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72209996.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 88598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.