4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Ripe, East Sussex, BN8
- Luxury Converted Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathrooms
- West Facing Gardens
- Garden Studio
- High Specification Kitchen & Appliances
- LAUNCHING 21st JUNE
- 2850 sq ft
- New Homes Warranty
- £500 Neptune Vouchers- With Mishon Mackay
Flock House - A rare opportunity to move to a landmark family home in excess of 2800 sq ft
Launching on the 21st June
Based in a prominent position, this development offers a choice of ONLY THREE luxury homes, ideal for any lifestyle, in a beautiful rural setting, with ease of travel and a sense of community.
Flock house is set to be one of the most spectacular Sussex family homes to come to market in recent years - stunningly restored and converted - this really will set a new bench mark for those searching for their forever family home
Once owned by King Harold, Ripe is a village from a bygone era, secluded between the A27 Eastbourne to Brighton and Hailsham to Lewes roads. Located on the flat lands north of the Downs, Ripe enjoys wonderful views all around.
It is a charmingly picturesque village, with its own thirteenth -century parish church, St John the Baptist, post office and village store. Indeed, Ripe enjoys an active social calendar, with events such as the July summer flower show and the monthly transformation of the village store into a pop-up pub, providing a real sense of community.
Ripe has its own nursery school, with primary schools at nearby Laughton and Park Mead. Secondary options include Lewes Priory and South Downs College, with private schooling available at L ewes Old Grammar, Bede’s School and Eastbourne College.
The historic county town of Lewes, famous for its 5th of November bonfire celebrations is just 7 miles away, provides the usual array of major supermarkets and stores, yet also offers a charming range of independent cafés, restaurants and stylish shops.
** Reserve Through Mishon Mackay New Homes and receive £500 Neptune Furniture Vouchers upon completion **
* Internal Images from previous development by Sigma Homes
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 236251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Hove (Land & New Homes). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.