3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeather Way, Holymoorside, Chesterfield
- Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Recently Refurbished
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: TBC
*** RECENTLY REFURBISHED FAMILY HOME IN DESIRABLE VILLAGE SETTING ***
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is this fantastic THREE Bedroomed Semi Detached House which has undergone a scheme of refurbishment to create a lovely family home.
* Works have included a new central heating system, electrical re-wire, new floor coverings and re-fitted Kitchen and Bathroom.
* The property is situated in this sought after village location which is also within the normal Brookfield School catchment area.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows with replaced front and rear doors.
* Pre-Cast Reinforced Concrete Construction. Suitable for Cash Buyers only.
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Separate Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom.
* Outside: There are lawned gardens to the front and side of the property with mature shrubs and a paved path leading to the front entrance door. To the rear of the property there is a generous lawned garden with a greenhouse and another useful outbuilding attached to the side of the house.
General - Newly fitted gas central heating system (Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and new uPVC front and rear doors
New carpets/floor coverings throughout
Gross internal floor area - 84.4 sq.m./908 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - A
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Academy Trust
Note - The property is of Non Traditional Prefabricated Reinforced Concrete construction which is only suitable to cash purchasers. It is unlikely that a mortgage would be available on this property.
On The Ground Floor -
Spacious Entrance Hall - With staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Dining Room - 3.30m x 3.00m (10'10 x 9'10) - A good sized front facing reception room having an original feature brick fireplace with open grate.
Living Room - 4.83m x 3.30m (15'10 x 10'10) - A second generous reception room having a feature tiled fireplace with open grate.
Re-Fitted Kitchen - 2.84m x 2.11m (9'4 x 6'11) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of white hi-gloss wall, drawer and base units with complementary wood effect work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated Beko electric oven and 4-ring hob with Cooke & Lewis extractor hood over.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine.
There are also two built-in storage cupboards, one housing the gas combi boiler.
Vinyl flooring and a door leading to the outside.
On The First Floor -
Spacious Landing - With loft access hatch.
Bedroom One - 4.2m x 3.33m (13'9" x 10'11") - A generous rear facing double bedroom having a feature brick fireplace with tiled hearth and open grate.
There is also a useful built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two - 3.61m x 3.33m (11'10" x 10'11") - A second good sized rear facing double bedroom having a built-in airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three - 3.24m x 2.11m (10'7" x 6'11") - A front facing single bedroom with a built-in storage cupboard.
Re-Fitted Bathroom - Being part tiled and fitted with a white 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower screen and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Chrome heated towel rail.
Outside - There are lawned gardens to the front and side of the property with mature bushes and shrubs and a paved path leading to the front entrance door.
To the side of the property a wooden door gives access to a covered area where there is a Brick Built Outbuilding consisting of an Outside WC (not working), Coal House and Store.
To the rear of the property there is a generous enclosed lawned garden with a greenhouse.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27728948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.