2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePrivate Drive, Hollingwood, Chesterfield
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- In Need of Refurbishment
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Living Room
- uPVC Conservatory
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Generous Plot
- EPC Rating: D
*** BUNGALOW WITH FANTASTIC PLOT OFFERING HUGE SCOPE ***
* Offered for sale with no upward chain and standing on a generous plot is this TWO Double Bedroomed Semi Detached Bungalow providing 825 Sq. Ft. of living space requiring a scheme of modernisation and improvement to create a lovely home.
* The property is situated in this popular residential area, easily accessible for the amenities in Brimington and Staveley and well placed for access to The Hollingwood Hub, Barrow Hill Roundhouse and Ringwood Park.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Shower Room and Two Double Bedrooms.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a good sized garden with shrubs, together with a concrete hardstanding providing Off Street Parking. To the rear of the property there is a further generous garden measuring approximately 130 feet in length, with paved seating area, shrubs and trees.
General - Gas central heating (Alpha Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 76.7 sq.m./825 sq.ft. (Including side porch and stores)
Council Tax Band - A
Secondary School Catchment Area - Springwell Community College
Entrance Hall - Being tiled.
Living Room - 4.85m x 3.56m (15'11 x 11'8) - A generous front facing reception room with laminate flooring and glazed sliding patio door giving access into the ...
Upvc Double Glazed Conservatory - 3.91m x 2.16m (12'10 x 7'1) - With tiled floor and French doors opening onto the rear garden.
Bedroom Two - 3.63m x 2.77m (11'11 x 9'1) - A rear facing double bedroom with laminate flooring.
Bedroom One - 3.63m x 3.45m (11'11 x 11'4) - A generous rear facing double bedroom with laminate flooring.
Breakfast Kitchen - 4.01m x 3.91m (13'2 x 12'10) - Being part tiled and fitted with a basic range of wall and base units with work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink.
Integrated electric oven and 4-ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher, and there is space for a fridge/freezer.
An opening leads through to a ...
Side Hall - With a door to a useful walk-in Store and a sliding door giving access into the Shower Room.
There is also a door giving access to a Side Covered Porch with useful Store off.
Shower Room - Being fully tiled and fitted with a 3-piece suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Chrome heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a good sized garden with shrubs, together with a concrete hardstanding providing Off Street Parking.
To the rear of the property there is a further generous garden measuring approximately 130 feet in length, with paved seating area, shrubs and trees.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27729111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.