4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeamhill Road, Stretton, Burton-On-Trent
- Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Family Home
- Within the Moseley Academy and John Taylor catchment
- Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen with Dining Area
- Four Bedrooms
- Guest WC
- Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden with Open Views
- within the Moseley Academy and John Taylor catchment,
** EXTENDED ** OPEN VIEWS TO REAR ** An exceptionally well presented and extended family home which in brief comprises of Entrance Hall, Guest W.C., Breakfast Kitchen with Dining Area, Four Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. The property further benefits from Front and Rear Gardens.
An exceptionally well presented and extended family home within the Moseley Academy and John Taylor catchment, which in brief comprises of Entrance Hall, Guest W.C., Breakfast Kitchen with Dining Area, Four Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. The property further benefits from Front and Rear Gardens.
Double glazed door to front elevation, window, Kardean style flooring, LED ceiling spot lights, central heating radiator, dado rail, stairs rising to first floor, door to Garage and door to Lounge
Lounge 22' x 16' 2" ( 6.71m x 4.93m )
Feature fireplace with wood fuel burner, double glazed bay window to front, two central heating radiators, LED inset spotlights, understairs storage cupboard, Karndean style flooring and door to Kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 20' ( 3.61m x 6.10m )
Fitted kitchen to comprise of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a single bowl sink and drainer, tiling, oven, cooker hood, television point, plumbing for a washing machine, built in A+ Rates fridge/freezer, integrated Bosch dishwasher, space for range cooker with cooker hood over, central heating radiator, island with a range of drawers and cupboard beneath breakfast bar incorporating wine cooler.
W.C, wash hand basin, fully tiled and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Dado rail and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front elevation walk in wardrobes, ceiling spotlights and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, ceiling spotlights and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, a central heating radiator and ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom Four 7' 6" x 6' 7" ( 2.29m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear and side elevations, a central heating radiator and loft access.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating towel radiator, vanity storage, W.C and full tiling.
Garage 21' 2" x 7' 7" ( 6.45m x 2.31m )
Easy maintenance rear garden with paved patio, artificial grass, cold water tap, further paved seating area with views over farmland.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72219395.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT204015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.