4 bedroom detached house for saleKeepers Close, Sheffield
- Large extended four bedroom property
- Wrap around, fully enclosed garden
- Great views across the parkland
- Ensuite to the Master bedroom and second bedroom
- Downstairs WC
- Double glazed and central heated throughout
YOPA are pleased to bring this large extended family home to market! Located close to the local bus stops, amenities such as Meadowhall Shopping Centre and Retail Park, and near to the Northern General Hospital, plus being a short drive away from commuter links such as the M1. Overlooking the park land, the property benefits from a wrap around, fully enclosed garden as well as off street parking and a single garage. Accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, downstairs WC, dining room, kitchen, lounge and porch. First floor accommodation comprises of three double bedrooms, with en suites to the Master and second bedroom, a single bedroom and family bathroom. In a cul de sac location, the family home is in the OFSTED rated Good catchment area for Firth Park Academy. The property is well presented throughout and benefits from built in wardrobes within all of the bedrooms. The fully fitted kitchen benefits from under stairs storage and an integrated electric oven, 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan plus space for a small dining table. With plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge, the kitchen has French doors leading to the rear garden. With a downstairs WC, a family bathroom with a bath and overhead shower, plus two shower room en suites.
This sizeable property must be viewed to appreciate the space on offer!
The property benefits from central heating and double glazing throughout.
We are advised that the property is Freehold in tenure.
EPC band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 52553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.