3 bedroom house for saleMoat Lane, Slade Green
- 3 BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE.
- CHAIN FREE PURCHASE.
- PROPERTY IS IN NEED OF UPDATING.
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING.
- 70 FOOT GARDEN WITH SIDE & REAR PEDESTRIAN ACCESS.
- 3 WELL PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS.
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM - SEE FLOOR PLAN.
- FEW MINS FROM SLADE GREEN TRAIN STATION - ZONE 6.
- CLOSE TO SHOPS, SCHOOLS & BUS STOPS.
- CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING.
3 Bedroom End of Terrace Railway cottage that is in need of some updating and offered with the benefit of No Chain.
Once inside the property you will find accommodation comprising of Small Entrance Hall, 23 Foot Lounge / Diner, Kitchen, Ground Floor Bathroom plus a lobby which gives you access to the Rear Garden. Upstairs you will find 3 well proportioned Bedrooms.
Although the property does require updating it does have Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and a 70 foot Rear Garden ( narrows at end ) with side and rear pedestrian access.
The property is within walking distance of Local Shops, Schools, Bus Routes & Slade Green Train Station ( zone 6 ) which can get you into the London Stations in approx 40 / 45 minutes.
If you would like to view this property or have any questions then please feel free to call us, we will be happy to help.
Lounge / Diner - 23'0" (7.01m) x 12'6" (3.81m)
Measured to widest point.
Kitchen - 9'0" (2.74m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
Bedroom 1 - 11'0" (3.35m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Bedroom 2 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 9'6" (2.9m)
Bedroom 3 - 11'0" (3.35m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: The Property Ombudsman
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark Client Protection Scheme (C0002502)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Able Estates, North Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.