6 bedroom detached house for saleStrawberry Vale, Twickenham, TW1
- Wonderful riverside setting and plot
- Boathouse and mooring
- Stunning kitchen/family Room
- Generous garden and parking
- Fabulous ceiling heights and period integrity
- EPC Rating = E
An exquisite Regency home and boathouse, perched on the River Thames.
Strawberry Hill is one of West London's most sought after residential destinations offering a fantastic quality of life.
Nearby Teddington has a superb range of specialist shops, supermarkets, boutiques, coffee bars and restaurants.
There are numerous recreational facilities close by including the wonderful deer inhabited acres of Bushy Park.
Local schools enjoy an excellent reputation and are considered amongst the best in the country.
Teddington and Strawberry Hill train stations provide a direct line into London Waterloo.
Dating from around 1825 The Whyte House is an architecturally stunning and laterally configured detached Regency home, providing extensive family accommodation and superb entertaining space. The two principal floors have notably generous ceiling heights, further emphasising the striking room proportions and excellent natural light.
At the end of the delightful 143' garden there is a mooring and a beautiful two storey boathouse, which is currently used as a gymnasium but could lend itself equally well to a teenage den, 'office at home' or granny annexe. The boathouse has its own terrace, with simply breath taking views over what is unquestionably one of the most scenic stretches of the River Thames. Whilst to the front of the house there is secure gated parking for several cars.
Our clients have extensively refurbished, remodelled and extended the house, seamlessly blending period integrity with contemporary design. The end result is something to behold and the tasteful presentation further enhances the wonderful period details of this grand yet homely and very complete family house.
Square Footage: 5,091 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72223562.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS120020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.