3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKynaston Road Bromley BR1
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached 1930s Freehold
- 2 x Off Street Parking Spaces
- Larger Than Average Locally
- South Facing Garden
- Significant Extension Pot. (STPD)
- Rear Access Available
- Walking Distance To Station
- Chain Free Sale!
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
A three bed semi-detached house with off street parking, South facing garden & rear/side access on Kynaston Road in Bromley – a premium road on the North side of Sundridge Park, a mere 0.7 of a mile (just over 1km) walk from the highly convenient Grove Park Station.
Immaculately presented throughout by the owner occupiers who have lived at the house for over 42 years, this quintessential family home needs to be seen in order to be fully appreciated. The existing owners have made numerous improvements, including installing a new kitchen 7.5 years ago, installing a new bathroom suite 13 years ago, adding full length fitted storage in the master bedroom & redecorating. The house offers scope for extension to the rear, the loft and to the side (subject to permitted planning) while traditional benefits include double glazing & gas central heating. The feature room is no doubt the open plan kitchen/dining area knocked through, perfect for large family gatherings and parties. You’re not in the slightest overlooked as the garden backs onto neighbouring gardens and is raised with a beautiful South facing view over Bromley - even boasting a second hand view of Biggin Hill Air Show.
Tucked away quietly off Burnt Ash Lane, Kynaston Road forms part of an established family suburb, well served by good local schools, especially convenient for the high achieving primary schools in both Bromley North & Sundridge Park. The property is only 0.7 of a mile from Zone 4 Grove Park Station, 0.2 of a mile from Waitrose Supermarket on Burnt Ash Lane & just 0.4 of a mile from Kings Meadows Playing Fields. Grove Park Railway Station is one of the most versatile this side of the borough, with direct links into London Bridge, Blackfriars, Charing Cross, Waterloo East & Cannon Street in as little as 14 minutes.
Experienced golfers or enthusiastic beginners will be pleased to know you’d be moments from the luxury Sundridge Park Golf Club boasting over 110 years history and two first class championship courses while neighbouring Sandringham Road offers a cut through to the allotments behind, Brook Lane Doctors Surgery & Rangefield Road’s high achieving primary schools.
Tenure: Freehold | Council Tax: Bromley Band D (£1394.04 for 2017/2018) | EER: D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P215172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Grove Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.