2 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Greenhithe
- Greenhithe Village Location
- Terrace House
- Two Sizable Bedrooms
- En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Garage And Allocated Parking
- River Views From Lounge & Front Bedroom
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen / Dining Room
- Greenhithe (0.2 Miles)
- The Craylands School (0.9 Miles) & Knockhall Primary School (0.5 Miles)
- Fantastic Transport Links Close By
Located in the heart of Greenhithe Village and by The River Thames is this two sizable bedroom 1990s terrace house. The abode is full of character and has river views from the lounge and the front bedroom. Whilst boasting an open plan lounge that leads onto the dining area and a modern fitted kitchen, all on the ground floor. The dining area benefits from having a door leading onto a secluded and well maintained south facing garden, which has a rear gate leading to a large en-bloc garage with a driveway in front, for off street parking. Whilst on the
first floor the landing leads onto the master and second bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom. The master benefiting from having an en-suite shower room. The property also benefits from having double glazed windows throughout and economy seven heating.
Greenhithe Train Station, village and the River Thames offer great walks for the whole family. Greenhithe Village offers two nice public houses, which are very welcoming and a great spot to enjoy something to eat and drink. Highly sought after primary schools such as Stone St Mary's and Craylands are near by. Bluewater Shopping Centre, Ebbsfleet International train station, Dartford Crossing, A2 and M25 are within easy access too.
Anthony Martin Estate Agents today to view this charming family home. We are sure you
will be impressed upon inspection. EPC rating D.
Ground Floor -
Lounge - 4.52m x 3.76m (14'10 x 12'4) -
Dining Room - 2.82m x 2.21m (9'3 x 7'3) -
Kitchen - 2.82m x 2.31m (9'3 x 7'7) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.81m x 2.62m (12'6 x 8'7) -
Ensuite - 1.88m x 1.60m (6'2 x 5'3) -
Bedroom 2 - 2.90m x 2.01m (9'6 x 6'7) -
Bathroom - 1.93m x 1.88m (6'4 x 6'2) -
Front Garden -
Rear Garden -
Garage - 5.21m x 2.49m (17'1 x 8'2) -
Allocated Parking -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72235190.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27731171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Greenhithe & Swanscombe - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.