2 bedroom terraced house for saleAndrew Street, Middleton, Manchester
- Very Well Presented Two Bed Terraced
- Gas Central Heated / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge / Breakfast Kitchen
- Large Three-Piece Bathroom
- Enclosed Paved Yard
- Ideal First Home
Very Well Presented Two Bed Mid Terraced In A Popular Position Close To Middleton. Briefly comprising of gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, lounge and breakfast kitchen to the ground floor. The first floor affords the two bedrooms and a good-sized three piece bathroom. Opening out onto the pavement from the front and to the rear is an enclosed paved yard. Conveniently situated for access to local shops, Middleton town centre, transport links and the M60 motorway network.
Ground Floor -
Hall - Vestibule entrance with laminated wooden floor covering, radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
Lounge - 5.1m x 4.0m (16'8" x 13'1") - Spacious lounge to the front aspect with laminated wooden floor covering, coved ceiling, T.V point and radiator. Access to breakfast kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen - 4.0m x 2.9m (13'1" x 9'6") - Rear aspect with a range of wall and base units incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, gas hob with extractor above, electric cooker, lino floor covering and space and plumbing in place for an automatic washing machine. External access.
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.0m x 3.7m (13'1" x 12'1") - Front aspect with wall mounted T.V point, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 4.3m x 2.5m (14'1" x 8'2") - Rear aspect with T.V point and radiator.
Bathroom - Three-piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with shower above, vanity wash-basin, low-level W.C, part tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Outside - Opening out onto the pavement from the front and to the rear is an enclosed paved yard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72236144.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27731465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGowan Homes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.