3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRannoch Close, Swindon
Withdrawn from Market
- EXtended end of terrace situated in cul de sac offering family sized accommodation
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower room
- Spacious lounge, separate dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with range of integrated appliances, utility room
- First floor bathroom and ground floor cloakroom
- Larger than average corner plot garden with sunny aspect
- Allocated parking to front
- uPVC double glazing and gas radiator central heating
- Viewing highly recommended
* EXTENDED end terrace property * Large CORNER PLOT GARDEN * 3 good sized bedrooms * Master bedroom with DRESSING ROOM & EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM * Spacious lounge & Separate dining room * Modern kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances & utility room * Family bathroom & ground floor cloakroom * Parking * uPVC double glazing * Gas radiator central heating * Viewing essential *
11' 4'' x 9' 0'' (3.45m x 2.74m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, access to loft, telephone point, built in wardrobe/storage cupboard.
13' 3'' x 7' 7'' (4.04m x 2.31m)
2 uPVC double glazed windows to front, radiator, built in wardrobe, built in storage cupboard.
uPVC double glazed window to rear, modern white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath, part tiled walls, radiator, built in airing cupboard.
A particular feature of the property is the larger than average corner plot garden which enjoys a sunny aspect and is secluded and non overlooked, laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders, patio area, 2 large sheds, tap, side access.
Please note that these details are DRAFT details and have not been checked by the owner for accuracy. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable they should not be relied on a statements or representation of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer. The seller does not make or give nor do we or our employees have the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in the relation of the property. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit their purpose, neither have we checked legal documents to verify freehold/leasehold status of the property. The measurements and distances are approximate only. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide is verified by you on inspection and also by your conveyancer or surveyor; especially where statements have been made by us to the effect that the information provided has not been verified.
8' 11'' x 7' 7'' (2.72m x 2.31m)
uPVC double glazed window to side, single drainer sink unit with adjoining work surfaces and cupboards below, further range of wall mounted cupboards with further work and storage space below, plumbing for washing machine, laminated flooring, radiator, uPVC door to garden.
uPVC double glazed window to rear, white suite comprising low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, laminated flooring.
First Floor Landing
11' 2'' x 7' 7'' (3.40m x 2.31m)
uPVC double glazed window to front, fitted bedside cabinets and headboard, radiator, arch to:
Range of 'Sharpes' fitted wardrobes and vanity unit, access to loft, door to:
15' 4'' x 7' 2'' (4.67m x 2.18m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear, modern fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with adjoining work surfaces and cupboards below, further range of wall mounted cupboards with further work and storage space below, built in oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, radiator, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed French doors to garden.
En-suite Shower Room
uPVC double glazed window to rear, modern white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and large walk in shower cubicle, radiator, tiled floor and walls.
uPVC door to:
Staircase to first floor, radiator.
13' 4'' x 12' 6'' (4.06m x 3.81m)
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, TV point, arch to:
12' 6'' x 7' 7'' (3.81m x 2.31m)
Dual aspect with uPVC double glazed windows to front and side, 2 radiators, laminate flooring.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72236315.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7551332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Shop, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.