2 bedroom terraced house for saleHighfield Cottages, Top Dartford Road, Wilmington, Kent, DA2
Offers in Excess of
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Parking In Layby Opposite
- 160ft Rear Garden With Views Over Farmland
- Two Bathrooms One Ground Floor One Off Second Bedroom
- No Forward Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
With views across fields to front and rear Robinson Jackson are delighted to offer for sale this two double bedroom terraced house with two reception rooms and two bathrooms. Available with no chain.
Front Garden: Laid to lawn.
Rear Garden: 180ft approx. Outside tap. Lawn. Shed. Backing onto fields.
Parking: In layby opposite.
Total Floor Area 39m2
Sevenoaks Council Tax Band C
Dado rail. Carpet.
11' 1" x 10' 10" (3.38m x 3.3m)
Two double glazed windows to front. Coved ceiling. Feature fireplace. Cupboard over stairs with access to loft. Radiator. Carpet.
11' 4" x 10' 10" (3.45m x 3.3m)
Double glazed window to rear. Door to Bathroom. Coved ceiling. Feature fireplace. Radiator. Carpet.
Bathroom (off Bedroom 2 )
9' 1" x 6' 1" (2.77m x 1.85m)
Double glazed window to rear. Extractor fan. low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Tiled splash back. Radiator. Vinyl flooring.
Ground Floor Bathroom
6' 2" x 4' 0" (1.88m x 1.22m)
Frosted double glazed window to rear. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Panelled bath with shower attachment. Radiator. Extractor fan. Tiled walls. Wood flooring.
11' 0" x 10' 10" (3.35m x 3.3m)
Double glazed entrance door. Double glazed window to front. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Carpet.
11' 4" x 10' 10" (3.45m x 3.3m)
Double glazed window to rear. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Dado rail. Under stairs cupboard. Carpet.
Carpeted stairs to first floor. Dado rail. Carpet.
9' 2" x 6' 3" (2.8m x 1.9m)
Double glazed door to garden. Double glazed window to side. Stainless steel sink unit. Matching range of wall and base units with complimentary work surface over. Stainless steel cooker hood. Stainless steel electric oven. Four ring electric hob. Space for dishwasher. Cupboard housing electric meter. Tiled flooring.
Extractor. Plumbed for washing machine. Boiler. Tiled flooring.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72236492.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR180201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.