4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Margarets Road, Twickenham, TW1
- Mature south west facing garden
- Private off street parking
- A number of period features
- Full refurbished including bespoke new kitchen
- Close to St Margarets village and station
- EPC Rating = D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A beautifully presented and recently renovated 4 bedroom home with parking in close proximity to St. Margarets and Richmond.
Twickenham is best known as one of the world's leading Rugby Union venues. Transport links into central London can be achieved from St Margaret's mainline station which is a few minutes walk from the house. There is also an extensive bus route nearby. The A316/M3 is moments from the house, the M4 motorway approx. 5kms distant and the West End of London and London Heathrow are approx. 14kms and 12 kms distant respectively.
The London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames has some of the finest state and independent schools in the country. Local amenities include a variety of shops at St. Margaret's but more extensively in Richmond. Here most of the recognised high street retailers, the famous Richmond Theatre, three cinemas and a range of restaurants and bars can be found.
An impressive four bedroom Victorian property measuring in excess of 2,500 square feet. Situated 0.5 miles from the River Thames and with off street parking, this home is full of character and retains many period features.
On the ground floor there is an entrance hallway, two reception rooms with intricate coving and fireplaces. There is a bright conservatory which leads out to the South West facing garden, a bathroom and to the rear of the property is the large kitchen.
The full height basement has been converted by the current owner into a useful utility area complete with light wells and ample storage.
On the first floor there are three large double bedrooms, a further single bedroom and the second family bathroom.
The garden perfectly complements the property, with mature planting and a wide area of lawn benefiting from the South Westerly aspect.
Square Footage: 2,564 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72237599.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS160160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.