5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCity Way, Rochester, ME1
- EPC GRADE TBC
- SUBSTANTIAL PERIOD PROPERTY
- FIVE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO MAINLINE RAILWAY
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION OVER FOUR FLOORS
- EASY WALK TO ROCHESTER HIGH STREET
- LARGE KITCHEN FAMILY ROOM
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING AT THE REAR
- EXCELLENT SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
A commanding property with a generous amount of accommodation. The lower ground floor is the hub of the home, here you have a marvellous kitchen, a lovely dining area and very modern conservatory, all enjoy views and access to the garden. The first floor has the main living room, this has a front and rear aspect and an amazing outlook, the two upper floors have all of the five bedrooms along with the bathroom and shower room, and also enjoy a panoramic view over Rochester. The vendors have spent a great deal of time and effort making the garden truly feel like an other room, the garage and parking are great assets, EPC grade TBC a copy will be available on request.
Ideally placed for access to all local amenities and within easy reach of Rochester's historic High Street and high speed rail link. The town centre is home to a variety of restaurants and bars, Rochester Cathedral and Rochester Castle are the highlights to the many historic buildings. The local schooling is held in high regard and includes; The Kings School, Rochester Grammar, Thomas Aveling and St Andrews. The local motorway network gives great access to London and the south coast.
A very sought after style of property in a very popular location, so close to the town center, but still enjoying a splendid view.
New Feature 2
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528719490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.