3 bedroom detached house for saleBlondell Close, Harmondsworth
- Three/ four bedroom detached
- Conservatory extension
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Flexible accommodation
- Situated in a small private road
- Off street parking and a garage
- Easy access to the M4 motorway links
ACCOMMODATION Front door to entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALL With stairs to first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, doors to:
GROUND FLOOR W.C. Low level w.c, wash hand basin with under cupboard, frosted double glazed window.
LOUNGE Has a double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, feature fireplace, radiator.
DINING ROOM Has doors to conservatory, radiator, under stairs cupboard, door to kitchen.
CONSERVATORY Is double glazed and overlooks garden.
KICTHEN BREAKFAST ROOM Has a modern range of units with work surfaces, built in fridge freezer and dishwasher, integrated cooker with microwave oven, ceramic hob, sink and drainer unit, breakfast bar, feature radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed doors to garden, ceiling spotlights.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Has doors to:
BEDROOM ONE A range of fitted wardrobes, double glazed window and door to en-suite.
EN-SUITE Walk in shower cubicle and wash hand basin.
BEDROOM TWO Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE & FOUR Have been knocked through to make one large room which has two double glazed windows to front aspect and two radiators.
FAMILY BATHROOM Has a four piece suite comprising bidet, low level w.c, wash hand basin with under cupboard, panel enclosed bath with taps and shower attachment, heated towel rail, fitted mirror and double glazed window to front aspect.
REAR GARDEN Is a good size and is made up of areas including patio with low level brick built wall and raised decked area, a range of shrubs and trees, large laid to lawn area and further decked patios, gazebo and timber shed.
TO THE FRONT The property offers off street parking and access to garage which has up and over door and power and lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72242864.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101809016271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Residential, Hillingdon - Crescent Parade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.