2 bedroom terraced house for saleEpsom Close, Leighton Buzzard
- TWO BEDROOMS
- DETACHED GARAGE
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO TRAIN STATION
- NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- FIRST TIME BUYERS MUST VIEW
- LINSLADE LOCATION
- IN EXCELLENT DECORATIVE ORDER
A spacious, well-proportioned two bedroom terraced property located within a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after Southcott village area of Linslade. Located within close proximity to Leighton Buzzard train station and local schooling. This charming home is ideal for first time buyers and investment purchasers alike, early viewing highly recommended. NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72243512.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBSAL99312401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.