5 bedroom detached house for saleHighfield, Godstone Road, Lingfield, Surrey
- Stunning Millgate 5 bedroom detached family home
- Luxury living accommodation (4,198 sq ft)
- Off road parking and triple garage
- Surrounded by countryside
- Bespoke finish
Cubitt & West are delighted to offer this stunning 5 bedroom detached house by Millgate Homes, further complimented by a triple garage, private driveway and sweeping rear garden. You will be blown away by the impeccable finish throughout this exclusive home. From the bespoke stunning kitchen to the immaculately designed bath and shower rooms, you will not be disappointed. On entrance you will be welcomed by a gorgeous entrance hall with doors inviting you into the generous open plan kitchen/family/breakfast room. The ground floor is further complimented by a formal drawing room, dining room, study and cloakroom. Wet your taste buds further with the extravagant master bedroom boasting a walk in dressing room, en suite and a private balcony with views as far as the eye can see stretching across rolling countryside. A sought after private location surrounded by beautiful countryside boasting wonderful views and expertly crafted with a lavish finish, these properties offer luxury living at its best. Promising all the delights of country living coupled with an idyllic and fulfilling lifestyle, this five bedroom detached house offers sumptuous living space all complete with Millgate's renowned finish and impeccable attention to detail.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Developer says:
A belief in "building excellence" lies at the heart of every Millgate home. From the first time you visit us, to the moment we hand over your keys, every care is taken to ensure that the homes we build and the service we provide are of the highest standard.
Every property we build is individual, but our level of care and attention always remains the same. Large or small, we construct our homes using the finest materials and latest specification.
**All internal photos are of the Show Home and are for illustrative purposes only**
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 26'6 x 17'2 (8.08m x 5.24m)
- Utility Room
- Orangery: 16'0 x 10'3 (4.88m x 3.13m)
- Dining Room: 15'8 x 12'10 (4.78m x 3.91m)
- Drawing Room: 29'3 x 22'4 (8.92m x 6.81m)
- Study: 15'8 x 14'6 (4.78m x 4.42m)
- Master Bedroom: 17'1 x 14'9 (5.21m x 4.50m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Master Dressing Room
- Bedroom 2: 19'3 x 13'6 (5.87m x 4.12m)
- Dressing Area
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 15'8 x 12'10 (4.78m x 3.91m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 4: 15'8 x 12'10 (4.78m x 3.91m)
- Bedroom 5: 12'4 x 9'3 (3.76m x 2.82m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Triple Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Cubitt & West, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20612254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.