4 bedroom detached house for saleCavalry Park, MARCH
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Two Reception Rooms
- 17ft lounge
- Double Garage AND Off Road Parking
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Outside Entertainment Area
*Beautifully Presented Family Home
*Two Reception Rooms
*Double Garage AND Off Road Parking
*Ensuite To Master Bedroom
*Outside Entertainment Area
*Walking Distance To Town Centre
UPVC door to front, doors to Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen and Cloakroom, stairs to first floor, radiator, wooden flooring
Lounge 5.34m x 3.07m (17'5" x 10'0")
UPVC bay window to front, UPVC French door to rear, two radiators, TV point, wooden flooring
Dining Room 3.33m x 2.84m (10'9" x 9'3")
UPVC window to front, radiator, wooden flooring
Cloak Room 1.80m x 0.93m (5'9" x 3'1")
UPVC window to side, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs
Kitchen 3.65m x 2.46m (11'10" x 8'1")
UPVC window to side, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, ceramic sink and drainer, range cooker, overhead extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, doorway to Utility Room, tiled splash backs
Utility Room 1.68m x 1.63m (5'5" x 5'3")
UPVC window to rear, UPVC door to rear leading to the garden, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, space for washing machine and tumble dryer
UPVC window to rear, airing cupboard, loft access, doors to all First floor rooms
Bedroom One 3.38m x 3.15m (11'08" x 10'15")
UPVC window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, door to Ensuite
Ensuite 1.65m x 1.40m (5'4" x 4'6")
UPVC window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin, corner fitted shower cubicle, heated hand towel rail, wall unit, tiled walls
Bedroom Two 2.88m x 2.79m (9'4" x 9'2")
UPVC window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom Three 2.64m x 2.03m (8'7" x 6'7")
UPVC window to rear, radiator
Bedroom Four 2.26m max x 2.18m (7'4" x 7'2")
UPVC window to rear, storage cupboard, radiator
Family Bathroom 2.38m x 1.43m (7'8" x 4'7")
UPVC window to side, bath with shower attachment, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated hand towel rail, 2 wall units, tiled walls
Two up and over doors, electric and lighting, rear door to garden
The garden is mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area, timber constructed entertainment area, raised concrete patio area which is also ideal for dog kennel etc, side access, cold water tap, timber built playhouse complete with carpets, the garden is fully enclosed with partly high level brick wall and partly fenced
Timber Constructed Entertainment Area
Covered bar area, perfect space to host BBQ's rain or shine, storage space
Block paved allowing space for multiple vehicle off road parking, gravelled area to front and side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72245027.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.