3 bedroom flat for saleMacaulay Road, Clapham, London, SW4
- A fabulous and extremely light split level flat
- Well presented throughout
- Spacious living room with private balcony
- Well-appointed kitchen
- Three double bedrooms
- Spacious bathroom
- Benefits from having its own front door
- Just moments from the underground station, the Old Town and Clapham Common
- Close to an abundance of cafes, restaurants, shops and leisure facilities
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a three bedroom split level flat set within a purpose built property, ideally located on one of the most prestigious roads in Clapham, Macaulay Road. The flat boasts well proportioned accommodation which is spread over the top two floors and is approximately 850 sq. ft. comprising of three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, a large living room which provides access to a private balcony, large eat in kitchen and also benefits from having its own front door. The property is very bright and airy throughout and has been completed to a high standard.
Macaulay Road is a prestigious residential road running off Clapham Common Northside. Clapham High Street offering a huge choice of fashionable cafes, bars, restaurants, high street shops, a cinema and leisure facilities is only a short stroll away. Clapham Common Underground station and numerous bus services are a convenient ten minute walk from the property providing direct links to the City, the West End and outer London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72245030.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCM160114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.