2 bedroom terraced house for saleSelbourne Street, LOUGHBOROUGH
- Guide price of £150,000 to £160,000
- Victorian palisaded mid-terrace property
- Two double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Spacious rear garden
Guide price of £150,000 to £160,000
A Victorian palisaded mid-terrace property well-maintained throughout offering two double bedrooms, a fantastic first time purchase. Situated in a popular residential location of Loughborough with great access to the town centre and A6.
Guide price of £150,000 to £160,000
A Victorian palisaded mid-terrace property well-maintained throughout offering two double bedrooms, a fantastic first time purchase. Situated in a popular residential location of Loughborough with great access to the town centre and A6. The ground floor accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, cellar and a well-presented kitchen with door leading out to the spacious rear garden. The first floor offers two double bedrooms and a sizeable bathroom.
Accessed via UPVC double glazed door to front with wall mounted radiator, decorative coving to ceiling and quarry tiled flooring.
Lounge 11' 7" x 14' 5" MAX into bay ( 3.53m x 4.39m MAX into bay )
Double glazed bay fronted window, open feature fireplace, wall mounted radiator and decorative coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 10" MAX x 15' 6" ( 3.61m MAX x 4.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, wood flooring, open feature fireplace and access to the cellar.
Cellar 11' 7" x 13' 4" ( 3.53m x 4.06m )
Wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 13' 11" MAX x 6' 11" ( 4.24m MAX x 2.11m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink/drainer unit with tiled splash backs. Work surfaces, partially tiled walls and tiled flooring. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Double glazed window to side and UPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
Stairs leading from entrance hallway to first floor landing with doors to first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 13' 10" MAX x 10' 8" MAX ( 4.22m MAX x 3.25m MAX )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator and high ceilings.
Bedroom Two 12' MAX x 12' 4" ( 3.66m MAX x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator. (15'03" x 4'05") Additional storage area with loft access.
Double glazed window to side, wash hand basin inset into vanity unit, W/C, double shower cubicle, partially tiled walls and ceiling spot lights.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with brick boundaries. Mainly laid to lawn with patio area for outdoor furniture. Two brick built outbuildings for wood/garden furniture storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72245210.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH109836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.