4 bedroom house for saleMonroe Drive, East Sheen
- Currently 3 Bedrooms with Scope to Extend STPP
- Two Bathrooms
- Large Reception Room
- Detached House with Large Garage
- Good Transport Links Nearby
- Close to Sheen Mount School
- Close to Sheen Common and Richmond Park
- Superb Potential Subject to Planning
- Garden Room Overlooking Garden
Currently providing 3 bedrooms, but with plenty of scope for more (STPP) this unique family home was built circa 1964 by the architect for his family, The property is arranged around a rear and side courtyard garden, and has a large integral garage and private driveway with parking for several cars. In need of updating, this unusual property is ripe for development and subject to planning could almost certainly provide a substantial family home. Currently the internal space offers nearly 1,900sq ft (including the garage) and is arranged over two floors. The accommodation provides a large entrance hall leading to spacious sitting room overlooking the rear garden a kitchen,a bedroom with built-in wardrobes and front-facing windows and a bathroom and separate WC, On the first floor currently, there are two bedrooms, one with a balcony and a bathroom. The garage offers enormous potential for development, subject to the usual consents. The private off-road, on which the house is located, serves two other properties and provides dual access routes to and from the house.
Monroe Drive is a small sought-after cul-de-sac situated on the edge of Sheen Common which leads in turn to the green open expanses of Richmond Park. The property is ideally located for the outstanding Sheen Mount Primary School and the areas extensive leisure and shopping amenities including Waitrose and various independent boutique shops, restaurants, gastro pubs and coffee shops. Mortlake station is within easy walking distance as are numerous bus routes to neighbouring towns.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72245714.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27731249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, East Sheen - sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.