5 bedroom detached house for saleCarisbrooke House Middridge Road, Rushyford
Offers in Excess of
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Large Living Space
- Three En-suits, Family Bathroom
- Private Gardens, Ample Parking, Large Garage
- Energy Efficiency Rating: E
Offers Invited Between £330,000 to £340,000 - Spacious five bedroom detached family home situated in the popular area of Rushyford near Newton Aycliffe; giving good transport links to A1(M) motorway, internally the property comprises;
Entrance Hall, Ground Floor W.C.
Living Room with contemporary solid fuel burner stove.
Large 'L' shaped Dining room / Kitchen, Sun room.
Two ground floor bedrooms Both with on en-suite shower rooms.
First floor landing leading to family bathroom, three spacious bedrooms; en-suite bathroom to master bedroom.
Externally private enclosed front low maintenance garden with cobbled effect driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles, and access to side gravelled parking area leading to rear garden. Large garage with roller door, power, light and fixed ladder to storage area.
Large rear garden with patio area, lawn, a variety of shrubs, trees and planted areas.
UPVC double Glazed windows and Gas central heating. For further details or Appointment to view Contact property consultant Abby On 01325 327560.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72252857.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7543210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Newton Aycliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.