3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt James Avenue, Sutton
- Three double bedrooms
- Cul de sac location
- Off street parking
- No chain
- Walking distance to Sutton Town Centre & Sutton Mainline Station
Rarely available to the market, an impressive house which is being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location and central to Sutton Town Centre and Sutton Mainline Station.
Rarely available to the market, an impressive three bedroom semi-detached house which is being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location and central to Sutton Town Centre and Sutton Mainline Station, which offers easy access to Victoria within 27 minutes, this is a property not to be missed. Upon entering this ideal family home you are greeted by a spacious entrance hall with high ceilings which emphases the light and airy atmosphere. This property benefits from two spacious reception rooms which could easily be converted to a stunning open plan living space or alternatively a glamorous family room to the rear of the property if you were to incorporate the kitchen. Moving upstairs there are three double bedrooms, two of which benefit from the charming bay window as well as built in storage in the master with a large family bathroom offering a shower and a bath.
Externally, this family home doesn't disappoint with off street parking for a number of cars and family garden which is ideal for the whole family to enjoy, as well as being within the catchment area for some of Sutton's finest schools.
This is a property not to be missed and even has planning permission for a rear and loft extension. Viewings are strongly advised!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72252983.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUT102674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.