3 bedroom apartment for saleCheltenham Road, SE15
Withdrawn from Market
An elegant beautifully refurbished two-bedroom-plus-office, top floor, leasehold apartment, with a private garden and stunning views. Ready to move into with exceptional specifications throughout. This outstanding apartment, offers a large reception space, a new fitted kitchen with integrated kitchen appliances, a chic modern bathroom, two main bedrooms, plus a separate study, light-filled interiors, and a mature private garden that boasts views over Nunhead Reservoir. Other features include original oak floorboards, and newly fitted double glazed sash windows throughout.
Sitting on the hill next to the cemetery, sandwiched between Nunhead Cemetery and Peckham Rye Common, the reservoir's 15 acres of wide-open green space offers a fantastic urban oasis, along with some of the best panoramic views in South London! Peckham Rye Park is also on your doorstep, one of London's loveliest green spaces and a refuge from the urban sprawl of the city - with its formal gardens, café, pond, new lido opening this summer, and open spaces, there's something for everyone - and the wonderful The Ivy House pub, London's first cooperatively owned pub, is in strolling distance. You're in a perfect position here for enjoying the popular centres of Nunhead, Peckham, and East Dulwich, with a choice of excellent independent high street shopping on your doorstep and tantalizing new places popping up.
- Nunhead train station is under a mile away and buses to London Bridge and all parts of central London stop just down the road.
- Trains from Nunhead station (Zone 2) travel directly to Victoria, Blackfriars, and others.
- Trains from Peckham Rye (Zone 2) travel directly to London Bridge, Victoria, Elephant & Castle, and Blackfriars.
- Trains from Honor Oak Park (Zone 3) connect to Victoria and London Bridge among many others.
- Additionally, East London Line services operate from both Peckham Rye and Honor Oak Park stations providing access to Canada Water, Shoreditch, Hoxton, Dalston Junction and Highbury & Islington.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72254657.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101373003368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gareth James Property, Nunhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.