2 bedroom park home for saleGreenfield Park, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1UD
- Superb Two Bedroom Park Home
- On A Popular Residential Development
- Spacious Lounge & Breakfast Kitchen
- Good Size Dining Room/Bedroom Two
- One Good Size Bedroom With Balcony
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Gardens & Driveway
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** WELL PRESENTED ONE/TWO BEDROOM PARK HOME SITUATED ON THE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER GREENFIELD PARK RESIDENTIAL PARK IN THE VILLAGE OF FRECKLETON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this well presented one/two bedroom park home situated on a much sought after residential park in Freckleton village. Ideally positioned within easy access of all local amenities and travel links and just a short distance to Freckleton and Clifton village centres, this superb park home offers spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a large entrance porch, hallway, spacious lounge, breakfast kitchen, dining room/bedroom two, one good size bedroom with French doors leading out onto a private balcony and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts low maintenance paved wrap around gardens with open views perfect for outdoor entertainment with driveway parking for one vehicle to the front of the property. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 436879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.